Are you looking for an asbestos survey in Peterborough?
Find out about what qualifies us to to carry out your asbestos survey in Peterborough.
Just need to a fast quote? Click the button below to get your free quote.
Acorn Analytical Services are fully UKAS accredited to undertake all types of asbestos survey.
We are a fully UKAS accredited company based locally close to Peterborough. This enables us to give you the most cost effective quality driven service possible in Peterborough.
What qualifies us to undertake your asbestos survey Peterborough?
All of our surveyors hold either the BOHS P402 – Buildings Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos or the RSPH Level 3 – Certificate in Asbestos Surveying qualification. All of our surveyors are internally and externally audited to ensure they meet all of the required standards. This gives you the assurance and peace of mind that our surveys are of the highest quality possible.
In line with our ISO 17020 UKAS accreditation, all of our asbestos surveys are in full accordance with the current asbestos survey guidance – HSG264 Asbestos: The Survey Guide.
Our asbestos survey in Peterborough services include:
Why should you use us to carry out your asbestos survey Peterborough?
As a leading UKAS accredited asbestos surveying company, there are a number of key benefits as to why you should use us for your asbestos survey:
- Fast & Free quote service – we will get your quote to you within 1 work day
- Fixed price quote – the price we quote is the price charged, there are no hidden extras
- Guaranteed report within 7 working days – Maximum time you’ll wait for a report. Faster times are available including same day!
- Unlimited samples – we will collect as many samples as required at no extra charge
- Electronic survey data collection system – allows our surveyors to accurately detail information on site during the survey
- UKAS accredited laboratories – allows us to perform sample analysis quickly whilst keeping costs down
- Free asbestos remediation consultation – following your asbestos survey we will discuss the options available to you to manage your premises
- Use the latest industry ‘Best Practice’ – as the chairing member of ATaC (Asbestos Testing and Consultancy Association) we are at the forefront of industry best practices
What experience have we got working in Peterborough?
Peterborough has seen many expansions over the years. Following the arrival of the railways in the 19th century Peterborough became an industrial hub. Lots of factories were constructed to house the brick making industry. The 1960s saw a housing and population expansion. These expansion periods were all at a time when asbestos use was at it’s height. Many different asbestos containing materials were used in the construction of buildings in Peterborough.
We have completed many asbestos surveys in Peterborough. Our asbestos survey in Peterborough experience includes houses, shops, offices, warehouses, hospitals, schools, colleges, factories and many more. Whether you have a domestic, commercial or industrial premises we have the knowledge and expertise to help.
If you would like any further information or assistance with asbestos surveys in Peterborough, please call us on 01604 648928.
Alternatively get in touch through our Contact us page!
The entire hospital was surveyed in such a professional manner, there were no issues and the survey was completed within the programme.
– Bola Oso (Capital and Estates PM)
Reasons to Use Acorn
- Here to help you become asbestos compliant
- Here to identify any gaps within your asbestos compliance procedures
- We are a fully independent UKAS accredited asbestos consultancy
- We provide impartial, best practise advice no matter what we find
Our Core Values
Quality – Implement excellence in everything we do
Integrity – Be honest and truthful
Respect – Treat others how we wish to be treated
Teamwork – Work together for the benefit of the team
Innovation – Innovate to always be leading our industry
To be the obvious choice for asbestos consultancy services in the UK.
Ensuring safety above profit. Keeping quality within the core of everything we do. Guaranteeing speed in the delivery of our services.