Are you looking for an asbestos survey in Leeds?
Find out about what qualifies Acorn to carry out your asbestos survey in London, or fill in the form and we will contact you with your free quote.
Acorn Analytical Services are fully UKAS accredited to undertake all types of asbestos survey.
We are a fully UKAS accredited company based locally in Leeds. This enables us to give you the most cost effective quality driven service possible in and around Leeds.
What qualifies us to undertake your asbestos survey Leeds?
All of our surveyors hold either the BOHS P402 – Buildings Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos or the RSPH Level 3 – Certificate in Asbestos Surveying qualification.
In line with our ISO 17020 UKAS accreditation, all of our asbestos surveys are in full accordance with the current asbestos survey guidance – HSG264 Asbestos: The Survey Guide.
Our asbestos survey in Leeds services include:
Why you should use us to carry out your asbestos survey Leeds?
As a leading UKAS accredited asbestos surveying company, there are a number of key benefits as to why you should use Acorn:
- Fast quote service – we will get your quote to you within 1 work day
- Fixed price quote – the price we quote is the price charged, there are no hidden extras
- Unlimited samples – we will collect as many samples as required at no extra charge
- Electronic survey data collection system – allows our surveyors to accurately detail information on site during the survey
- UKAS accredited laboratories – allows us to perform sample analysis quickly whilst keeping costs down
- Free asbestos remediation consultation – following your asbestos survey we will discuss the options available to you to manage your premises
- Use the latest industry ‘Best Practice’ – as the chairing member of ATaC (Asbestos Testing and Consultancy Association) we are at the forefront of industry best practices
What experience have we got working in Leeds?
We have completed many asbestos surveys in Leeds. Our asbestos survey in Leeds experience includes houses, shops, offices, warehouses, hospitals, schools, colleges, factories and many more. Whether you have a domestic, commercial or industrial premises we have the knowledge and expertise to help.
The entire hospital was surveyed in such a professional manner, there were no issues and the survey was completed within the programme.
– Bola Oso (Capital and Estates PM)
Reasons to Use Acorn
- Here to help you become asbestos compliant
- Here to identify any gaps within your asbestos compliance procedures
- We are a fully independent UKAS accredited asbestos consultancy
- We provide impartial, best practise advice no matter what we find
Our Core Values
Quality – Implement excellence in everything we do
Integrity – Be honest and truthful
Respect – Treat others how we wish to be treated
Teamwork – Work together for the benefit of the team
Innovation – Innovate to always be leading our industry
To be the obvious choice for asbestos consultancy services in the UK.
Ensuring safety above profit. Keeping quality within the core of everything we do. Guaranteeing speed in the delivery of our services.