Are you looking for an asbestos survey in Bedford?
Find out about what qualifies Acorn to carry out your asbestos survey in Bedford, or click below to get your free quote.
Acorn Analytical Services is a fully UKAS accredited asbestos company, able to carry out all types of survey.
We are based locally, just outside Bedfordshire. This enables us to give you the most cost effective, quality-driven service possible for your company in Bedford.
What qualifies us to undertake your asbestos survey in Bedford?
Our surveyors hold either the BOHS P402 – Buildings Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos or the RSPH Level 3 – Certificate in Asbestos Surveying, giving us the ability to carry out surveys at your location.
As part of our ISO 17020 UKAS accreditation, all of our asbestos surveys are in full accordance with the current asbestos survey guidance – HSG264 Asbestos: The Survey Guide.
Our asbestos survey services in Bedford include:
Why use Acorn to carry out your asbestos survey in Bedford?
We are a UKAS accredited asbestos surveying company, and there are a number of key benefits as to why you should use Acorn:
- Our fast quoting service – we will get your quote to you within 1 working day
- Fixed prices – the price we quote is the price charged, and there are no hidden extras
- Unlimited number of samples – we will collect as many samples as required and at no extra charge
- Our electronic survey data collection – allows our surveyors to accurately detail information on-site during the survey process
- Our UKAS-accredited laboratories – allows us to conduct sample analysis quickly, whilst keeping costs to a minimum
- Free asbestos remediation consultation – following the asbestos survey we will discuss the options available for on-going management of your premises
- We use industry ‘Best Practice’ – we’re a chairing member of ATaC (Asbestos Testing and Consultancy Association) and are at the forefront of industry best practices.
What experience do we have of working in Bedford?
We have completed many asbestos surveys in the Bedford area. Our asbestos survey in Bedford experience includes houses, shops, offices, warehouses, hospitals, schools, colleges, factories and many more. Whether you have a domestic, commercial or industrial premises we have the knowledge and expertise to help.
The entire hospital was surveyed in such a professional manner, there were no issues and the survey was completed within the programme.
– Bola Oso (Capital and Estates PM)
Reasons to Use Acorn
- Here to help you become asbestos compliant
- Here to identify any gaps within your asbestos compliance procedures
- We are a fully independent UKAS accredited asbestos consultancy
- We provide impartial, best practise advice no matter what we find
Our Core Values
Quality – Implement excellence in everything we do
Integrity – Be honest and truthful
Respect – Treat others how we wish to be treated
Teamwork – Work together for the benefit of the team
Innovation – Innovate to always be leading our industry
To be the obvious choice for asbestos consultancy services in the UK.
Ensuring safety above profit. Keeping quality within the core of everything we do. Guaranteeing speed in the delivery of our services.