Hi Neil here, I’m one of the Directors at Acorn.
I just wanted to say thank you. You’ve made a really smart decision coming here to us at Acorn. You’ve now taken the first step to removing that asbestos problem.
So, what’s going to happen next…someone in the team is going to contact you using the details you provided.
In the meantime, if you’ve got any questions regarding asbestos surveys, air monitoring or removals then check out the links below.
- If you need more information about asbestos regulations go here. Use this if you are a duty holder or employer to find out about your responsibilities.
- If you want to see how you can access your asbestos data 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Check out our asbestos client portal. This is ideal if you need somewhere to store all your compliance documents and data, accessible, securely and free.
- If you would like to find out more about the different types of asbestos survey, see asbestos surveys. Discover which survey you need for your project and take the first step towards becoming asbestos compliant.
- If you’re wondering about a material in your property and need a fast result, check out asbestos sample testing to see what options are available to you.
- If you want to see about asbestos removal management and how you can get your project completed in time, in full and in budget.
I recommend if you’ve got any questions regarding how safe your staff will be, do you need to move out or queries about report turnarounds check out the frequently asked questions below.