Thanks for submitting your quote request!
I just wanted to say thank you. You’ve made a really smart decision coming here to us at Acorn. You’ve now taken the first step to remove that asbestos headache.
So, what’s going to happen next…
#1) If we’ve got all the information we need from you guys, then someone from the office is going to reach out to you with a quote within the next 24 hours so make sure you look out for that in your inbox.
It’s going to come with Acorn Asbestos Quotation in the subject line, it’s going to look something like this.
#2) Alternatively, if we haven’t got all the information we need someone in the team is going to reach out and they’re just going to ask for a couple of bits of information.
This is literally just so we can get everything we need so you can get the best quote possible. As soon as you want to proceed, just let us know, we can accept and get the project started for you.
Look I get it, I guess you guys have probably got an asbestos headache, I suspect this is causing you some worry or concern and you just want to get this whole asbestos issue sorted fast. Look the good news is if you are feeling like this, then we’re here to help and we’re going to remove that worry for you.
What I need you to do next is if you’ve got any questions regarding asbestos surveys, air monitoring or removals then check out the links below.
- If you need more information about asbestos regulations go here. Use this if you are a duty holder or employer to find out about your responsibilities.
- If you want to see how you can access your asbestos data 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Check out our asbestos client portal. This is ideal if you need somewhere to store all your compliance documents and data, accessible, securely and free.
- If you would like to find out more about the different types of asbestos survey, see asbestos surveys. Discover which survey you need for your project and take the first step towards becoming asbestos compliant.
- If you’re wondering about a material in your property and need a fast result, check out asbestos testing to see what options are available to you.
- If you want to see about asbestos removal management and how you can get your project completed in time, in full and in budget.
I recommend if you’ve got any questions regarding how safe your staff will be, do you need to move out or queries about report turnarounds check out the frequently asked questions below.