Vacancy – Trainee Asbestos Analyst in Cleckheaton
Find a job description below for our Trainee Asbestos Analyst in Cleckheaton.
Fill in the form below to apply.
Trainee Asbestos Analyst
Salary - In accordance with National Minimal Wage Rates, but will be reviewed once qualified.
Are you looking for a new career? Acorn are seeking to recruit an entry-level person for the role of Trainee Analyst. Celebrating 21 years in business, we are keen to grow our team, and meet the growing needs of the business. We are looking for an individual with the following skillset:
- The ability and willingness to adhere to Health and Safety Procedures
- A willingness to study in order to pass professional qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of IT including Word and Excel
- Professional and courteous customer service manner
- Excellent attendance
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to their own personal career development
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Full driving licence
- Maths and English GCSE Grade 4 and above, or equivalent.
Your role will be to gather and analyse air samples as per current Health and Safety Guidance and report these on certificate templates for clients. All formal training required will be provided in house and via external examination boards. The role involves driving a company vehicle covering the UK largely the North of England.
We will support your learning and professional development, hopefully enabling you to progress to a more senior role within the Company.
How to apply:
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to our HR Coordinator: Claire Slinger-Jackson, Email:[email protected] the closing date is Monday 1st March 2021.
Appointment of the post will be subject to satisfactory references been secured.