Vacancy – Administrator - Survey Reporting Team
Find a job description below for our Administrator - Survey Reporting Team
Fill in the form below to apply.
Administrator - Survey Reporting Team
Monday to Friday
Working hours 9am – 5pm
35 hours per week. Optional daily overtime is available.
£18964 - £19838 per annum dependent on experience
Looking to make 2023 your year?
Are you a strong Administrator who enjoys working with data and has a good eye for detail?
If you are passionate about Admin and are looking for a career, not just a job, then we have just the opportunity for you.
Acorn has successfully survived many a storm over the years, including recession, covid, and changes within the industry and from that, we have learnt plenty, whilst developing our business and investing in our team, we were able to steadily grow and expand whilst never losing the key values that remain at the heart of our company ‘quality’, ‘integrity’, ‘respect’, ‘teamwork’ and ‘innovation’. We place its success to our team and that is why we have such a fabulous team and a superb reputation.
Feeling a tad apprehensive about leaving your current employer in an uncertain economic climate? We understand your fears, but as a company that has over 23 years in the industry, we can give you the assurance it will be worth making the change.
Our basic requirements?
- Strong administration skills.
- The ability to manage data and input it into survey reports.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Goodtime management.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Thrive in a busy and reactive work environment.
- Good team player.
- The ability to work independently whilst still feeding into a team.
- To work on your own initiative and make good decisions in the interest of both the company and the client.
- A commitment to delivering high-quality customer service.
In return we will offer you:
- Chance to grow, at Acorn we love to grow our own talent. Continuous Professional Development is important to us, and we will work with you to achieve your goals and your potential.
- Competitive salary.
- We offer an Employee Asset Plan via Sovereign.
- Work pension contribution.
- Recruitment referral scheme (£500 for each successful recruit who stays a minimum of 6 months)
- Annual Team event.
Not to boast but we work for ‘the best’ clients ranging from individual domestic clients to large organisations such as NHS Trusts, worldwide corporations, Schools, Universities, Architects to highlight just a few. With the variety of clients we have, life will never be dull, and there is ample opportunity to work on different projects.
- Our Directors and Leadership Team are very present in the company, all started as trainees and have worked hard to achieve their success, they are there to support you in your career with Acorn.
If this advert has inspired you, we very much look forward to reading your CV and meeting you for a coffee and seeing what your future might look like if you are lucky enough to be offered a job with Acorn Analytical Services.
Please send your CV to Claire at E: Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday the 19th of May 2023. If you would like to discuss the position, please send an email requesting a call back.