Vacancy – Administrator in Cleckheaton
Find a job description below for our Administrator position in Cleckheaton.
Fill in the form below to apply.
Salary: £18,137.00 per annum
Monday – Friday 09:00 to 17:00
Celebrating 20 years in business this year, and continuing to expand Acorn Analytical Services Limited are now looking to recruit an Administrator at our Cleckheaton Office.
The successful candidate will be joining a well-established and highly skilled team. You will need to be a self-motivated individual who is well organised, reliable, an excellent timekeeper with good attendance and a thorough collaborative approach to tasks.
Duties will include producing reports. This will involve the preparation, writing, quality controlling and issuing of reports to Clients. Your role will also include data inputting onto both internal and external systems.
The successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to quality check work to high standard in line with our Client’s requirements. Excellent IT skills and accurate data inputting skills are essential.
You will need to work methodically and diligently and have the ability to meet and manage conflicting and demanding deadlines. Previous experience or interest of Auto CAD would be advantageous.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for the role, please submit a covering letter of application and a copy of your CV in line with the requirements set out below:
- The letter should be submitted on one side of A4.
- The letter is an opportunity for you to detail why you think you are the most suitable candidate for the role, why you are most suited to the position and, what you can bring to the role.
- Any other supporting information you consider relevant to your application.
- The letter of application must be addressed to Claire Slinger-Jackson, and emailed to [email protected]
- References will be obtained should an offer of employment be made. The closing date is Monday 15th February 2021.
Acorn Analytical Services Limited are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.