Vacancy – Accounts Administrator in Cleckheaton
Find a job description below for our Accounts Administrator position in Cleckheaton.
Fill in the form below to apply.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Part time working available
Salary dependant on experience and qualifications
Looking for a new opportunity in a growing and well-established company? Acorn Analytical is an Asbestos Consultancy based in Cleckheaton and are seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. We are able to consider this on either a full time or part-time basis for the right candidate!
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the accounting records for a wide range of business clients including both private and public sector.
Key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Posting of payments and receipts to our account’s software, Xero
- Day to day management of all aspects of Credit Control, contacting clients by phone and email
- Processing purchase invoices and expenses, making payments in accordance with terms
- Sales invoicing
- Dealing with queries in a timely and effective manner
- Reconciliation of company credit cards
- Quarterly VAT return, involving liaising with external accountant
- Providing directors and senior management team with financial information
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Preparing quarterly tax returns
- Assisting with other accounting work as instructed by senior members of the team
- Assisting with Management Accounts and Year End Accounts
- AAT qualified or suitably qualified by experience
- Experience of XERO software preferred
- High attention to detail, well organised and diligent
- Time management with the ability to work to tight and conflicting deadlines
- Excellent team player
- Committed to personal and professional growth and development
If you are interested in this role and want to be part of the Acorn Team, please send your CV to Claire.email@example.com the deadline for all applications will be Tuesday 25th April 2022, 9.00am.
Acorn Analytical Services Limited are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.