Vacancy – Office Assistant in Cleckheaton
Salary: In accordance with National Minimal Wage Rates
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
We are seeking to recruit an entry level person to the role of Office Assistant. We are looking for an individual with the following skill set:
- Excellent knowledge of IT including Word and Excel, experience of CAD or similar would be advantageous
- Professional and courteous customer service manner
- Excellent attendance
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commitment to their own personal career development
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Maths and English GCSE Grade 4 and above, or equivalent.
Your role will be to support a well-established and experienced admin team. Duties will include answering the telephone and general administrative duties. We will support your learning and professional development, hopefully enabling you to progress to a more senior role within the Company.
How to apply:
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to our HR Coordinator:
Claire Slinger-Jackson, Email: email@example.com the closing date is Wednesday 27th November 2019, 5:00pm. Appointment of the post will be subject to satisfactory references been secured.
Acorn Analytical Services Limited are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.