Vacancy – Asbestos Bulk Analyst in Cleckheaton
Find a job description below for our Asbestos Bulk Analyst position in Cleckheaton.
Fill in the form below to apply.
Asbestos Bulk Analyst – Cleckheaton
Primary Purpose: To accurately analyse bulk samples for the presence of asbestos fibre. Provide accurate written results reporting information in full accordance with set company procedures and company accreditation’s.
The Role: Acorn Analytical Services Limited are seeking a qualified asbestos bulk analyst with experience within the asbestos industry. The successful applicant must hold the BOHS P401 and will need a minimum of 2 years experience within a UKAS accredited laboratory. This role will be based at our Cleckheaton office. Your day to day duties will include:
- Responsible for receipt and analysis of bulk materials samples submitted by Company site staff and Clients.
- Produce accurate and factual reports in electronic format.
- Adherence to Company Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Policies
- Participation in and maintenance of satisfactory performance in relevant internal and external quality assurance schemes.
BOHS P401, or RSPH equivalent qualifications
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent annual leave entitlement and bank holidays
- Overtime available
How To Apply
Acorn Analytical Services Limited are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.