Are you looking for an asbestos survey in Birmingham?
Find out about what qualifies Acorn to carry out your asbestos survey in Birmingham, or click below to get your free quote.
Acorn Analytical Services are a UKAS accredited asbestos company, able to carry out all types of asbestos survey.
We are fully UKAS accredited, based locally near Birmingham. This means we can provide you with cost effective, quality-driven service in Birmingham.
Why are we best placed to undertake your asbestos survey?
Our surveyors hold either the BOHS P402 – Buildings Surveys and Bulk Sampling for Asbestos or the RSPH Level 3 – Certificate in Asbestos Surveying qualification.
With our ISO 17020 UKAS accreditation, all our asbestos surveys are in full accordance with the current asbestos survey guidance – HSG264 Asbestos: The Survey Guide.
Our Birmingham asbestos survey services include:
Why you should use us to carry out your asbestos survey in Birmingham
We’re a leading UKAS accredited asbestos surveying company and we offer a number of key benefits vs our competitors:
- Super fast quoting service – we will get your quote to you within 1 work day
- Fixed prices – the price we quote is the price you pay, no hidden extras
- Unlimited samples – we’ll collect as many samples as required at no extra cost
- Electronic survey collection system – which means we can accurately collate information on site at the time of the survey
- We use UKAS-accredited laboratories – this allows us to perform analysis of samples quickly, whilst keeping costs down
- We offer free remediation consultation – after your asbestos survey we’ll discuss the options available to you to manage your property
- Acorn use the latest ‘Best Practice’ – as a chairing member of ATaC (Asbestos Testing and Consultancy Association) we are at the heart of industry best practices
Our industry experience in Birmingham
We have completed numerous asbestos surveys in Birmingham. Our asbestos survey in Birmingham experience includes houses, shops, offices, warehouses, hospitals, schools, colleges, factories and many more. Whether you have a domestic, commercial or industrial premises, we have the knowledge and expertise to help.
The entire hospital was surveyed in such a professional manner, there were no issues and the survey was completed within the programme.
– Bola Oso (Capital and Estates PM)
Reasons to Use Acorn
- Here to help you become asbestos compliant
- Here to identify any gaps within your asbestos compliance procedures
- We are a fully independent UKAS accredited asbestos consultancy
- We provide impartial, best practise advice no matter what we find
Our Core Values
Quality – Implement excellence in everything we do
Integrity – Be honest and truthful
Respect – Treat others how we wish to be treated
Teamwork – Work together for the benefit of the team
Innovation – Innovate to always be leading our industry
To be the obvious choice for asbestos consultancy services in the UK.
Ensuring safety above profit. Keeping quality within the core of everything we do. Guaranteeing speed in the delivery of our services.