Vacancy – Administrator in Northampton
Find a job description below for our Administrator position in Northampton. Fill in the form below to apply.
The purpose of this role is to assist with the administration processes within the Operations Department. Responsible for the day to day tasks required in delivering pre-contract tasks.
This will be a newly created role reporting to the Operations Manager. The key focus of the role will be assisting in delivering all pre-contract tasks. Mainly focusing on turning quotes into projects, liaising with clients, producing site paperwork and booking in appointments.
Further development would be encouraged in this role to assist within our Asbestos Laboratory – qualification training included.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Contracting up works and prepare site paperwork for site team members
- Contact businesses or private individuals by phone to arrange works
- Respond to questions
- Obtain customer information
- Take the customer through the sales process (incoming calls)
- Maintain customer/potential customer data bases
- Complete records of telephonic interactions, spreadsheets, databases etc
Education and Experience:
- Good level of schooling with A – C grades in English and Maths (minimum)
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Microsoft – Outlook, Word and Excel as a minimum)
- Good typing skills
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Similar demonstrable experience preferred
- Experience of demanding customers and tight timescales preferred
- Knowledge of asbestos would be an advantage
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Good time management
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level
- Upbeat persona to handle high volume of calls
- Can do attitude
How To Apply
If you would like to apply for this role please fill in the form at the top of the page.
Acorn Analytical Services Limited are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.